RANDOM OBSESSION LAND

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RANDOM OBSESSION LAND

welcome to Random Obsessions land! Here is a place where you can talk about anything that interests you. We dont shame, we just talk about fun stuff! ^u^

2 posters

Trickster Jane Apologist Thread

gutsyGumshoe
    gutsyGumshoe
    Admin

Trickster Jane Apologist Thread Empty Trickster Jane Apologist Thread

Post by gutsyGumshoe Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:01 am

Is it weird to say that I am a huge fan of Trickster Jane? I think the whole concept of “Trickster forms” really makes me appreciate Act 6 Act 5 Act 2 even more. I don’t know, I just like how colorful and wacky she is.

Trickster Jane Apologist Thread 05715

I think Hussie executed the idea of “manic superpowered candy forms” very well. And it makes me sad that more characters never got Trickster forms. There was the secret Trickster John easter egg in the walkaround flashes, and then the alpha kids (sorta, I don’t really count Dirk’s Trickster form as a “true” Trickster form) all got Trickster forms come Act 6 Act 5 Act 2. 

Trickster Jane Apologist Thread 05740

I think all of the Trickster forms are really unique and fun, but Hussie probably isn’t gonna make any more, considering that Act 6 Act 5 Act 2 was completely disregarded. But hey, a man can dream, can’t he?

Trickster Jane Apologist Thread 05768_2

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this little ramble I made. I will probably refrain from doing long rambles like this in the future, but hey, at least I got to talk about something fun. See you all next time!

Jane Crocker, out!

Trickster Jane Apologist Thread 04138_1

creatuurzofdanight likes this post

creatuurzofdanight
    creatuurzofdanight

Trickster Jane Apologist Thread Empty Re: Trickster Jane Apologist Thread

Post by creatuurzofdanight Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:09 pm

oooh, what abt the grimdarks?? imagine if there was like a trickster grimdark... that'd be scary Shocked
    gutsyGumshoe
    gutsyGumshoe
    Admin

Post by gutsyGumshoe Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:35 pm

creatuurzofdanight wrote:oooh, what abt the grimdarks?? imagine if there was like a trickster grimdark... that'd be scary Shocked
    That would be fucking insane.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content